The Art of Fusion is expressed even in the heart of the movement. Simple watches with revolutionary watchmaking concepts: Hublot has created a whole range of unique in-house movements. The unprecedented architecture of the Unico automatic chronograph. The exclusive power reserve of the Meca-10, Tourbillon and MP-11 calibers. The revolutionary approach of the MP-05 11-barrel engine, equipped with 50 days of autonomy. In its «Art of Fusion», Hublot carries out a perfect symbiosis between functionality, architecture and design.
Hublot exclusively uses medical grade stainless steel, type 316L, which combines iron as a base metal, chromium for corrosion resistance, and nickel for optimal mechanical strength. This stable and durable alloy perfectly withstands the vicissitudes of daily life. From an aesthetic point of view, it is easily «decorated», either through polishing or satin, offering subtle variations in finishes.
- SIZE : 38mm
- CASE : Polished stainless steel
- LUNETTE : Polished stainless steel set with 36 diamonds for a total of 1.3 carats
- HERMETICITY : 100 m or 10 ATM
- CRYSTAL : Sapphire with anti-reflective treatment
- DIAL : Satin beige sunray
- MOVEMENT : HUB2900 Quartz movement
- POWER RESERVE : 3 to 5 years
- STRAP : White rubber and beige alligator leather with silver stitching
- CLOSURE : Stainless steel folding buckle closure